Sustainable Made in Italy was a project supported by the Italian Ministry of Environment Land and Sea.
The project was based on a Survey of Italian companies promoting innovation production on sustainable principles and supporting this kind of companies and innovation at international level.
The project was carried on the following phases:
- Club of firms start up: selection and involvement of firms, launch of the activities.
- Sustainable Made in Italy Survey: case studies collection, analysis and results.
- Promotion e communication: final research publication, catalog of the Sustainable Made in Italy firms, results presentation.
On March 20, 2012 the Made in Italy final seminar has been held at Venice International University. This was the occasion to present the final results of the Survey research and to explore the state of art of the Italian entrepreneurship on the green economy and sustainable production issues.
- Inform on companies and on institutions that invest and create innovation in sustainability.
- Support the creation of partnerships and the information exchanges of these companies and institutions.
- Promote the image and the activities of these companies and institutions on the international markets.
- Disseminate the sustainability culture in companies that base their activity in Italy.