VIU_TeDIS supported the Veneto Region in introducing a new models of valorization and communication of Veneto Cultural Heritage.
In particular the following tasks were developed :
- set up of the Regional Program for the valorization of Veneto Cultural Heritage;
- scientific and methodological coordination of the Program;
- supervision of the communication strategies of different initiatives and activities covered by the Program.
TeDIS supported Veneto Region in introducing a new models of valorization and communication of Veneto Cultural Heritage developing two initiatives:
- "Ambassador of Venitian Culture Award" that on July 1st 2010 was awarded to Lady Frances Clarke
- "Veneto Movie School" that in 2010 involved 10 young filmmakers who were invited to spend two months in Veneto developing documentaries expressing their own original point of view on the region.
The award ceremony was held at the Terrace of the Excelsior Hotel in Venice Lido on September 10, 2010.
On December 3, 2010, the Veneto Movie School Videos was presented at the XIV^ Edition of the "Salone dei Beni Culturali", in Venice.