For undergraduate and Master's students attending a semester of the Globalization Program and who wish to do an internship in a host organization in Italy following the semester.
Applications will be accepted form students from any of the member universities, including exchange students at Ca’ Foscari, Iuav, Padova and Tor Vergata, who are already registered in the Globalization Program and attending at least three courses during the semester.
The internships are for two to four months long, and will take place following the semester of courses at VIU, either during the winter break or during the summer months. The start and end dates are fixed in collaboration with the host organization, according to the selected students’ justified preferences (i.e. university-related commitments).
Read more in the Call for Applications for Internships in Italy:
>> Fall 2017 Call for Applications
Application Forms can be downloaded here and sent, together with the CV and the motivation letter in three separate files, to email@example.com
Deadline for Applications for students attending the Fall 2017 semester: November 20, 2017, 11 am.
Host organizations in Italy include:
- UNESCO Venice Office;
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection;
- National Research Council of Italy (Institute for technologies applied to cultural heritage - Rome; Institute for archeological and monumental heritage – Lecce/Catania/Potenza; Institute on Judicial Systems - Bologna; and Institute for International Legal Studies – Rome)
- Polymnia - M9 Museum, Mestre-Venice;
- Venice Civic Museum Foundation;
- Vela SpA (Municipal Public Events), Venice
- City of Venice, (International and EU policy division; Local Development Division), Venice
- Italian-German Cultural Association, Venice
- German Centre for Venetian Studies
- Agire – Venice Energy Agency, Mestre-Venice;
- eAmbiente – environmental sustainability consultancy;
- Galileia – energy consultancy
- Valcucine, Pordenone, sustainable manufacturing