VIU in collaboration with the Young Entrepreneaurs Group Unindustria Treviso and the patronage of the Italian Ministry for the Environment, Land and Sea, carried out the project Innovation and Sustainability started in 2010.
The project aimed at developing a pattern for young entrepreneurs for building capacity and awareness in the field of green economy, through seminars, site visits and workshops on the topic. Conferences, workshops and site visits were organised, involving young entrepreneurs and experts.
"Il Veneto di Hemingway" was a VIU project financed by the Veneto Region. It was based on the idea of reconstructing and valorizing the Veneto through Hemingway's experience of the region during his stays in Italy from 1948 to 1954.
The first exihibition was held in Cortina between December 20, 2009 and January 24, 2010.
The second exhibition was held in Caorle between July 23,2010 and August 28, 2010.
In 2011 two exhibitions were planned: one in Venice (from April 2 to May 15) and two in New York (May-June and September).
The 2011 exhibition in Venice was particularly important because it coincides with the 50th anniversary of Hemingway's death.
TeDIS Center was appointed by the Tourist Department of the Veneto Region, in collaboration with CISET, the International Center of Studies on the Tourist Economy, to set up:
- a study on the tourist sector, in particular on institutional web portals, to highlight the economic dimension of the sector, its development and the competitiveness strategies trends;
- an international benchmark analysis on institutional web portals, to highlight best practices and to analyze their impact in the touristic promotion.
Forno d’Asolo S.p.A. appointed TeDIS to realize a project aimed at rethinking in an innovative way the company products communication.
The activities carried out were
-to support the organization of events related to the 25th anniversary of the foundation of the company
-to write a book on the relationship among the territory and the Italian breakfast and the management of the process of publication with a National editor
-to create an innovative graphic proposal and renovate the web site in a coherent way with the anniversary celebrations.
Veneto Region appointed TeDIS to carry out a study on the status of the Information Society in Veneto Region and on the development scenario of ICT.
The following were the deliverables of the projects and the research studies provided:
- activity plan of the project;
- research document on methodology on Regional ICT, governance model and set up of the priority in order to develop the local system for the Veneto society and firms;
- guidelines on Regional ICT.
CNA of Vicenza appointed TeDIS to realize a project in the artisan sector focused on the topics of creativity and innovation in the framework of the “Festival dell’Artigianato” titled “AAA Cercasi Nuovo Artigiano”.
The main objectives of the project were:
- to reflect on the value of the artisan work finding a new way of communicate its figure in the society
- to create a link between the artisan and the youth in order to break the scheme of this job as a old one and to underline that the artisan is a central and contemporary element of the Italian society
-to support ad develop the artisan creativity through the construction of a permanent network that link artisans with the National and International designers
-to develop communication events with an high impact on the public, such as the Festival, as tools of storytelling of the artisan world.
VIU_TeDIS supported the Veneto Region in introducing a new models of valorization and communication of Veneto Cultural Heritage.
In particular the following tasks were developed :
- set up of the Regional Program for the valorization of Veneto Cultural Heritage;
- scientific and methodological coordination of the Program;
- supervision of the communication strategies of different initiatives and activities covered by the Program.