The final publication of the ICARUS project is available to the public on the project official webiste.
The project sought to address problems generated by the massive use of private cars by introducing solutions based on innovative technologies to adapt smart mobility in a digital world.
Moreover, it intends to activate a behavioral change in mobility, using the “Mobility as a Service” which is a concept representing the shift from personally owned modes of transportation towards mobility solutions that are consumed as a service.
- Institute for transport and Logistic Foundation – ITL (Italy) - Lead Partner
- Venice International University (Italy) (TeDIS Program on Innovation)
- Central European Initiative (Italy)
- Emilia Romagna Region (Italy)
- Friuli Venezia Giulia Region (Italy)
- HZ passengers transport LtD (Croatia)
- Intermodal Transport Cluster (Croatia)
- Metropolitan City of Venice (Italy).
- Regional Agency for Productive Activities (Italy)
- Rijeka Development Agency Porin Ltd (Croatia)
The project is financed by the Italy-Croatia INTERREG Program.
Program priority axis: Maritime Transport
Program-specific objective: To improve the quality, safety, and environmental sustainability of marine and coastal transport services and nodes by promoting multimodality in the program area.
VIU_TeDIS is one of the partners of the project “Intermodal Connections in Adriatic-Ionian Region to Upgrowth Seamless solutions for passenger” (ICARUS) financed by the Italy-Croatia INTERREG Program.
Please note that the text of this webpage only reflects the author´s view and that the programme authorities are not liable for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.